Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rock n Roll Theme

Went to another styling event. This one was Rock n Roll. The stage was crowded by the time all the models were out. I originally bought a 50's style outfit, changed the tennies as I didn't like the ones that came with the outfit. Then well decided to model me as on my way to a rock concert. LOL could have been in the audience and watched, one model put on a great show. Yes I took pictures of me. sec

 I worked for days getting this hair ^ adjusted. It was long to start with, but ended up in my skin and ears while I was posing. Finally got it so it didn't.
This is me back stage dancing waiting. Sometimes I have to admit that I get disappointed when I don't win. But I have to put myself in the judges shoes, even if she did have to take them off to count, and look at all the models.
And here they are;
                       Congratulations to our Styling Rock and Roll Winners!
                                     Mon, Jan 07 2013 6:26:08 PM PST

                                       1st- ladysunfire erin
                                       2nd-   Fara Annabree Fang
                                       3rd Lucy
You can see what I mean. Well if at first you don't succeed try try again. So will keep trying.
as always
cookie kisses,
LiL

No comments:

Post a Comment