Monday, December 17, 2012

CWS Ms World 2012

No it's not me LOL. I just graduated last month. Was at the show doing some intermission dances. Had so much fun. 'THE CWS DANCERS'. Well that's how we were called anyway. The group of us only had to change into three outfits. The contestants wow. OH maybe you want to know names. K sec
 Ms Katrinova Resident-Russia
Ms Ania Lennie-Canada
Ms Adrianna Applewhyte-Germany
Ms Lilmama Artis-Africa
Ms Sunrae Suntzu-Macedonia
Ms Kiralynn Destiny-Switzerland
No not the CWS DANCERS those were the 2012 World finalists. The dance Choreographers were
Ms Lisana Rossen
Ms Tiffani Celestalis
Ms Laylah Lecker
The CWS DANCERS along with the Choreographers (our instructors) who had hidden whips just in case were
Ms annabree.fang
Ms Timberlynn Resident
Ms Agee Canto
Ms LiL2imp Resident..that's me
Ms Farah
Ms Summitt Beaumont
Lisana did the Gypsy routine, Tiffani did the Gangnam routine and Laylah the Diva routine.
I watched the show from backstage and I'm sure the contestants were more nervous then I as there was 200k being awarded plus the title of Ms World 2012. I didn't get pictures of the actual show and should have, guess you had to be there really, it was amazing. Yes I did get pictures of me, or what's the sense right? LoL k will add them sec.



That's the gypsy outfit I wore and a couple of all of us performing.




That's the gangnam outfit I wore, one of me dancing, yes I know, looks funny and one of all of us.



This is the diva outfit I wore and one of us on stage with the finalists while they were waiting for the announcements.
OH the winners
2012 photogenic was Ania Lennie
2012 best creative outfit Ms Katrinova Resident
4th runner up Ms Adrianna Applewhyte
3rd runner up Ms Lilmama Artis
2nd runer up Ms Ania Lennie
1st runner up Ms Kiralyn Destiny
and the new Ms World 2012 Sunrae Suntzu.
I think they all won. But you had to be there. Hope someday you can come and watch me give it a try.
Hope you enjoyed this, as always
cookie kisses,
LiL




No comments:

Post a Comment