Saturday, December 15, 2012

                                        HELLO BLOG

                                     HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU

                                                             Just been really busy

 

Have been learning new things, participating in Styling Themes. New formations...YAY  I made the teams. This is special as they are shows put on by the models at different stages, different formations and are really busy times for the models participating. 
Am trying my best in the styling themes. Have placed 3rd twice and 2nd once. Yet to win 1st, but I'll keep trying. After I have done my style, if I'm not last, I enjoy watching the other models do theirs. These are more experienced models then I, so I learn something each time I enter. I think I have some pictures of the ones I placed in. Let me check brb. 

LoL yep found them let me pull them up for you


The one about was the Lingerie Theme and I placed 3rd


This one was How Sexy Are you, I guess I should have left off my chaps and jacket but placed 3rd also

  This was the Skating Theme and I placed 2nd. Sighs..someday will be in the middle with that trophy. 
    Is hard work to do these themes. All the contestants deserve lots of credit. Come watch one someday and you'll see what I mean.
Have to go now, the day is starting. as always

cookie kisses,

LiL

No comments:

Post a Comment