Sunday, December 23, 2012

My First Show

After being checked out on all the formations and practicing I was thrilled to be invited to participate in a show with some really experienced models. The shows that I had been going to see, I was going to be in one. I missed a message from Anrol on my bio so glad I showed up early and was able to get it to her. Need to re-write mine as I've gone through some changes since my first. Some has been disappointing but I always keep in mind it's a learning experience. This show was fast paced and I only wore two outfits designed by Rita Hazelnet Faddoul. The one after I put it on was perfect. Other then shoes and my makeup nothing was needed for this outfit. It just 'was'. Hope that makes sense, but is what I felt as it rezzed in world an appeared. The second I added a bit of jewelry, but that may have just been me as it too was beautiful.
We had pictures taken first, then a rehearsal and a break before the show. You can laugh if you want but was invited on Thursday and actually showed up for the show on Friday, when it was Saturday. K, so I was nervous and excited to be able to do this. All my mind kept saying was 'I'm in a show'.
The rehearsal went great, and I went home to relax between but it was imposable really to relax.
I have sat and watched these shows and they seem to go off with out a hitch, but actually doing one..wow. To make it worse the more experienced models actually chatted during the whole thing. I'm like 'what' how do they do this.
I did okay for my first time out. There is always room for improvement and with more practice and experience I'll improve. And be able to relax a bit more.
I started out in my first outfit so was okay with that. Then I had to go back stage and change into my second, rebake so that I looked okay, then it was time for bio. This is when we all go out one at a time. As I was standing there waiting for the other models to finish on stage, get back and get changed it dawned on me..on no..I go out first. Doh, was a good thing as just after that thought ran through my mind I was called out. Hit a bit of lag as I was walking to my second position but it went off okay, but do need to hit the marks a bit better. This will come with time and experience. At least I hope I did well enough to get invited back for another.
I wasn't able to take any pictures during the show, just not enough time and really it's bad of me not to have pictures of both outfits for you to see, but I took two at home, one of each and two as I was posing on stage during bio let me post these :)



The first two are of me trying to relax, just doing nothing, well checking to make sure everything was ready, the second two are of me posing on stage. You can see I'm a bit off my mark, I should have been a couple of steps further back.
Those that were in the show were
Ania Lennie
Laylah Lecker
Kisana Rossen
Vicky Yongbo
Tiffani Celestalis
Sidney Abbout
Summit Beaumont (we had class together)
Liberty Lighthouse
Ladysunfire Erin
Mschevia
Laci Rossini
Janet Brink
After the show I was able to breath LoL. Will always look back on this as one of my experiences in SL as fun. But it's really hard work to get to here but with the training and help of the CWS staff was well worth it.
as always,
cookie kisses
LiL



No comments:

Post a Comment