Tuesday, December 18, 2012

YAY

Went to the Ms Clause Styling theme. And you know what? Yep placed 1st. Was even given a trophy for it. I didn't take any pictures yet. Haven't had time, but did take one of all the winners. This is the picture

I'm the one holding the trophy. Since I had never won 1st place when I was given the trophy it looked funny. So I figured okay I know how to edit. Duh, sitting on wrong pose ball. So sat on the right one and had to edit again. Poor Steve. I wonder if he wanted to strangle me? LoL. No he's a nice man, has to be or Anrol..ut oh...This is a list of all of us that won

Mon, Dec 17 2012 11:09:35 PM PST

1st- LiL2imp
2nd-  Sidney Abbot
3rd- Chevia Johansson
4th- Ladysunfire Erin
 5th- Liberty Lighthouse

Just being on stage with these models is an honor for me.They have lots of experience. So I get to learn while I'm there too. And it was fun winning I won't lie about that.
Well that's all for today so far dear blog. Off to work I go, well coffee first. as always,


cookie kisses,
LiL

No comments:

Post a Comment